Chick Lee has over 56 years of business and strategic alliance experience. He is a successful business entrepreneur and strategic alliance expert. His companies have served many Fortune 500 corporations such as AT&T, Kraft, PEPICO, Sears, CB Richard Ellis, Johnson Controls, Comcast, Verizon, and PECO, to name a few. His company served DuPont for over 30 Years.
Mr. Lee’s experience in the consulting and facilities services industry focused on building strong client relationships while ensuring all initiatives delivered value-added services to a demanding marketplace.
Companies Founded or Co-founded by Chick Lee:
- Advance Management Concepts: Janitorial Services
- Core Mechanical HVAC: Indoor Air Quality
- Nationwide Property Management: Overseeing 1800 Apartments, Office Buildings, and Shopping Centers
- Delta Construction: Directional Drill and Underground Construction
- Nesby + Associates: Co-developed “Progressive Partnering for Success,” a practicum for creating strategic alliances among diverse suppliers
- NMBEIC Chair from 1996 – 2002 representing 12,000 minority businesses
- Founding member and 1st President of the First State Community Loan Fund of Delaware
- Co-founder of MASBEC, an education program for small and diverse businesses partnering with Delaware State University
- Co-founder and board member of MINDCO, an education program for small and diverse businesses partnering with Kutztown University
- Board member United Way of Berks County
- Board member Hawk Mountain Council Boy Scouts of America
- Board member Minority Business Association of Delaware
- Board member Philadelphia Chamber of commerce
- Board member of Hawk Mountain Boy Scouts of America
- Co-Founder Pa Community Safety Alliance
WE ARE READY TO ADDRESS YOUR
EQUITY & INCLUSION QUESTIONS!
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
We work as a single united team with market leading firms to
ensure our Clients the highest quality service available